Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) training is available for mental health professionals who support adults, couples, families, teens, and children.
This is a rare opportunity to receive training in Acceptance Commitment Therapy in Dubai by the world renowned ACT Master Trainer, Dr. Robyn Walser.
With ACT training the client learns to commit to life as it is now, and respond to it in the creative ways that reflect their authentic self. They practice keeping their focus on what is most important as they let themselves experience the natural ups and downs of a life well lived.
To download the brochure, click here.
Workshop 2 – Advanced ACT training with a trauma focus
When : Monday May 8th and Tuesday May 9th 2023, 9am-6pm
Where : Canadian University, City Walk, Dubai
Fee* : 2,995 AED Excl. VAT
Earlybird Discount* : 2,450 AED Excl. VAT for a limited number of places prior to March 11th.
What can I expect from the training?
Dr. Walser’s ACT trainings are dynamic, warm and challenging. The workshop features a combination of lectures and experiential exercises designed to provide a unique learning opportunity in this state-of-the-art intervention.
CPD pending confirmation from DHA.
You will gain an increased understanding of:
- How you can flexibly use the ACT six core processes in the context of trauma treatment.
- The potentials of your therapeutic relationship with your clients, from the ACT perspective.
- How the ACT core processes can show up in you as you support people who are working through trauma.
- How you can stay embodied, present & work from the heart & with your whole Self as you navigate pain with your clients.
About the Facilitator – Dr. Robyn Walser
- Globally recognised expert in ACT and delivering ACT Training.
- Providing ACT workshops since 1997.
- Assistant Professor at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Best known for her dynamic, warm, and challenging ACT training sessions.
- Many often refer to her as a clinician’s clinician, while others describe her as a “passionate, creative, and bold ACT trainer and therapist.”